PokerOffice Users Forum  
Old 2007-12-09, 21:49   #1 (permalink)

Default po causing disconnection problems

The more i use po the worse this program gets, i would have recommended this program to others but now i will discourage anybody from using it. i use po on full tilt and i have connectivity problems, i will get disconnected at the worst times, now don't tell me it my connection through the internet or it is full tilt fault because when i don't use PO thenn i don't have one disconnection ( surprise surprise) i have a real problem with a company that takes everybody's money but offers a product that is "suspect" at best.

shame on me for not researching this product but i will make an effort to warn everybody about this product
and maybe i will save somebody from making the same mistake i did

DON"T GET THis PRODUCT you have been warned
j-elders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 18:38   #2 (permalink)
Support Team

I'm sorry that you're having problems, but I definitely don't think it's fair to call PokerOffice suspect.

We have never heard about this problem before. What sort of computer do you have? I would suggest changing database backbone to MySQL and see if this fixes the problem (please follow the instructions here: http://www.pokeroffice.com/forum/faq...ine-mysql.html
PokerOffice Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 22:08   #3 (permalink)

please listen, my poker client works perfect without PO running and i have numerous disconnections when it is running, it doesn't take an IT professional to figure out that PO is causing these disconnections, so please stop giving me and numerous other "clients" your cookie cutter replies to our obviously real problems, we paid good money for a product that is less then adequate (numerous problems) this is not a free service you guys provide it is PAID with real MONEY so get these f'ing problems fixed!!!
j-elders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 13:11   #4 (permalink)
Support Team

As I said, you have every right to be upset if PokerOffice isn't working correctly, but I really don't understand what you're saying. Did I say or even imply that PokerOffice was not the cause of the problem? I gave you a suggestion, and I would like to know if changing to MySQL makes a difference.
PokerOffice Support is offline   Reply With Quote